Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Galactic Federation Of Light May Not Be What We Think It Is

During a time when I was doing extensive research on other hot topics I believe that I had come across information which exposes what the Galactic federation of Light really is all about.

Before you read any further I need to express that I am not the last word, nor do I claim to have all of the answers when it comes to any topic that I choose to research and write about. You are more than welcome to continue your own research.

Let me begin by telling you about my journey toward enlightenment (Higher knowledge). First of all I did the usual which is to join some of the internet forum sites to see what all the buzz is about.

After spending a couple of years of my time on them I soon began to discover that there was talk about aliens which then led me toward the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL). What was all the buzz about? Exactly who or what are they suppose to be?

Well, as I further went down that rabbit hole it led me to a discovery that the GLF was not what it appeared to be. In other words, too good to be true.

There have been many videos uploaded to You Tube on a daily bases that are representations of the GFL through means of psychic channeling. They are reassuring people of the Earth that they are going to arrive in their spaceship(s) very soon.

The GFL also say that they will end all wars and that they will change the way that our Governments do things and they also talk about a different monetary system, which only means one thing and that would be to close down all the banks and to crash the World Stock Markets.

The worst thing of all is that they are also offering everyone to join them on their spaceship to move into the 5th dimension. Does this not seem a little bit odd to you? Yeah I know, the alien thing alone is enough to make you think I am off my rocker, so to speak, but there are others who believe in this alien race with all their heart. What they refuse to believe is that this alien race is benevolent. Their survival depends upon receiving our personal energy.

Before any of you believers start feeling like I am just here to try to burst your bubble, I assure you I am not. I was believing this stuff for a few months until I had a jolt of enlightenment one day when I was sitting here at my computer listening to their blissful messages of love and peace and that we are all one, on the same path, doing the same human experience.

One last thing that I need to say to you is that we all need to look deep inside our hearts and souls in order for us to seek the knowledge toward the true answers of our existence and ask ourselves how we can instantly trust an alien race just because they say they are good or because our governments say that it is safe for us to do so. We need to instead go with our own gut feeling (intuition) and then stand by our own decision on how to handle this information whether our family and friends want to follow us or not.

I am including five videos for you to view.







And then there are these videos with some surprising information you may not have been aware of.





I am also including two links for you to check out.

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2010/05/21/the-galactic-federation-of-light-overtakes-the-illuminati/

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/alternate-theories/76470-galactic-federation-light-have-you.html

No comments:

Post a Comment