Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Why Should I Not Eat Bread?

I recently came across a very important discovery, which I felt should be public knowledge.

Wheat gluten intolerance has been on the rise, within recent months. People who seemed fine before are suddenly developing an intolerance toward products, which contain Wheat.

The reason that people are suddenly experiencing this illness could possibly be caused by something other than Wheat flour. A chemical has recently been added to the ingredients, and the name of that chemical is Azodicarbonamide, which is also an ingredient used in the production of Styrofoam.

Even if you can still find a loaf of bread, without that chemical in it, it still might not be a healthy choice for you to eat it, just because it doesn't spoil as fast as it should be spoiling, because of certain ingredients, which keep it looking like the day you bought it.

I say, if you still think that you can't live without eating bread, then you should probably try to bake your own bread, with none of the bad ingredients, which the store bought breads are made with.

If you wish to extend your life expectancy, you can do more for yourself by just taking the time to read articles like this one, and to start reading labels, like they are part of some great romance novel, or a never ending story.

I haven't eaten bread in over two years, and I feel great. When I found out about the new chemical ingredient, I was very happy with the decision that I made for myself to follow my significant others gluten free diet, even though I didn't think that I had the same intolerance to Wheat, at that time.

The following video is very informational.
I highly recommend that you take the time to view it, especially if you experience bloating, and or pain in your gut, after you eat bread.


5 comments:

  1. watch out for that yeast infection

    ReplyDelete
  2. meeeeeeeeeh were all gonna die anyways

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad that you would view this as a whatever, "we are all going to die anyways" thing, instead of as a, "maybe I should change my diet, and learn to live without bread products" thing.
    I haven't eaten bread products since around 3 years ago. It can be done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Than you. Great information!

    ReplyDelete