Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Forum Sites ... Will They Soon Be A Thing Of The Past?

I am a person who enjoys going to forum sites to see what all the buzz is about.

Recently one of those sites proved to be something more than meets the eye.

It seems that there were outside forces involved, which included people working for people who, according to a possible reliable source on the net, were posting lies on these forum sites.

It saddens me to think that many gullible people actually got caught up in their lies, and believed they were true. I will admit that I was one of those gullible people, in the beginning.

Now when I go into a new forum site I use caution. I also do my own research, whenever I come across a thread that is about some kind of doomsday scenario. By doing this I can remain skeptical, and not fall into the same trap that many others, including myself, have fallen into on these forum sites.

I need to add that I won't be going back to this one conspiracy forum site that is mentioned in the video, because it has become very obvious to me now that this site is not what it appears to be.

My advice to everyone out there, who believe in many of these conspiracy theories, is to take the time to do your own research, so that you can also avoid those traps that are purposely being done, in order to make you feel more fearful of the doomsday scenario, which they are portraying on these forum sites, on a daily basis.

Although I will probably miss the entertainment value of the conspiracy forum site that I use to visit several times a day, I will not miss the constant doomsday scenarios, which supposedly come from persons, who claim to be on the inside and are privy to classified information, but with that said, they also refuse to name names or to even provide proof of documentation, for their claims.

The only thing that those threads have done is to scare many gullible people into thinking that the world will come to an end near the end of 2012.

I urge everyone to remove themselves from any conspiracy forum site, which has many doomsday scenario threads, but has no real proof that would help to back up their outrageous claims.

No matter what, YOU must always prevail. If I can leave these forum sites, which more than likely did more harm than good to my psyche, I know that you can do it too.

This video is an eye opener, which may end up shocking & surprising you at the same time, but it is important that you take the time to watch it, in order for you to really get some kind of grasp on what has been going on behind your back. 


This is the third time that I have had to re post this video. I am not sure why it is constantly being removed, but because this keeps happening it only makes it seem like this information is truthful.



I am also including a link for you to learn more about dis info agents infiltrating conspiracy forum sites, and why it is so easy for them to get people to believe their false information. 


I recently came across a link for you to check out which goes into more detail as to what is actually going on behind the scenes, when it comes to the infiltration of forum sites.

http://www.alternet.org/media/150049/corporate-funded_online_%27astroturfing%27_is_more_advanced_and_more_automated_than_you_might_think/

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome here.
    "Anytime" Ufology network
    A refreshing change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lisakitty saw your post at DTV
    if you like join my forum!

    http://www.forgottenmuse.com/
    we would love to have you there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the invitation, I will give it some thought.

    ReplyDelete