Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

S.S.I. Benefits Stolen From Unsuspecting U.S. Citizens

Well, there you have it people, while we were asleep and we took our eyes off the ball, our S.S.I. benefits were stolen. And my question is, "Who didn't see that coming?"

Apparently our gov't thought that taking S.S.I. money to pay for a war based on terrorism with terrorism was more important than taking care of our senior citizens.

With that said, I kind of knew that I probably wouldn't receive S.S.I. benefits by the time that I was old enough to retire, but what I didn't know was that my mom would have a problem with her S.S.I. benefits, which is sad because she has no other income to rely upon.

This S.S.I. issue is enough to make people want to stand up and take gov't matters into their own hands, because as you can see, the gov't waited too long for anything intelligent to be able to get done, in a timely fashion.

My next question is, "When our moms' and dads' don't receive their S.S.I. checks for any length of time will we have a spare bedroom for them to sleep in?" I am guessing that most people will answer, "No."

I am including two videos for you to view.





I am also including three links for you to check out.

http://www.naturalnews.com/033207_national_debt_inflation.html

http://my.firedoglake.com/iflizwerequeen/2011/07/24/set-the-record-straight-on-social-security/

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/07/22/social-security-money-stolen-25-trillion-surplus-2-39061/

No comments:

Post a Comment