Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Damage To The Earth May Not Be Reversible

As I sit here contemplating the abuse that has been happening to our planet for too many years I begin to realize that it is mostly due to selfishness and ignorance.

My first question about this realization is, "Why do the people, who deem themselves to be in charge of our planet, hate our planet so much?" I can't even imagine what they were thinking when they allowed the desecration of our planet to start to take place. Did they not think about the consequences of their actions?

It is now less than 5 months before the end of the year 2012, which brings me to my next question. "Do you think that it is too late to reverse the negative affects that our planet has been subjected to?" One would hope that it isn't too late for a reversal, but when we take into account how much damage that has already been done to the planet for many decades, we will most certainly come to a grimmer conclusion.

I am including one video for you to view.





No comments:

Post a Comment