Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Christianity VS. (NWO) New Age Religion

Whether you are a true Christian or you are someone who belongs to a difference religious entity, just because that specific religion resonates with your soul, you first need to understand that there are distinct differences between those religious entities and true Christianity.

I felt compelled to write about this topic because I have been on my own journey toward enlightenment for well over six years. This enlightening journey has helped me to become more spiritual which is very profound for me personally because when I began my journey I was a partial Atheist.

The New Age religion eliminates God (The Creator) from its teachings and instead promotes the theory that all humans are Gods. Can any of you true Christians not see anything wrong with that concept? Even if you aren't a true Christian I am sure that you can see something wrong with that idea.

Before I continue I need to express that I am not here to push anyone toward Christianity. I am writing about this topic, so that you will know the difference between the one true Christianity belief system and the other religions that have people worshiping the sun God Ra instead of God (The Creator) on Sunday in a Church (Temple). Saturday is the true day of worship if you are indeed worshiping God (The creator).

I am hoping that my readers will take the time to do some research into their own religious choices, so that they will be able to understand what they are actual worshiping. I also am imploring you to search deep inside of your heart and soul when finding your spiritual self.

Try to keep an open mind when I present this type of information so that you can see things from different perspectives. I repeat ... I am not here to push you into Christianity. That choice is up to you because we all were born with free will.

I am including a seven part video for you to view.















I am also including a 3 part video for you to view.







Finally I am including this video for you to view.



After viewing all of these videos I will leave you with one important question which is, "What if?"

I am also including one link for you to check out.

http://www.victorious.org/newage.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment