Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Politically Correct Agenda Has Caused People To Be Afraid To Say What Is On Their Minds

I felt the need to write about this particular topic because I am a person who remembers what it use to be like before the 'politically correct agenda' became the norm.

I have personally struggled with this type of agenda on many occasions because I use to be able to talk about things without worrying about what I was talking about.

It is interesting and alarming to me when people feel the need to whisper or talk softly when they want to express their opinion about something that may or may not be politically correct while they are out in public.

Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the first amendment to the United States Constitution, but some how it has become less of a freedom since the politically correct agenda reared its ugly head.

With that said, as time continues to go forward, we have been made to believe that we are not permitted to speak out when we feel justified to do so, whether we are talking like we did back in the 70's or talking the way that we are expected to talk now.

As it stands now if we are found protesting without a permit to protest, in that place, on that day, at that time, we will most likely be arrested.

Freedom lost ....................... again.

I am including two videos for you to view.





I am also including two links for you to check out.

http://www.bonzerwolf.com/today/2011/5/9/political-correctness-is-a-cancer-killing-free-speech.html

http://www.ricksblog.com/my_weblog/2011/05/freedom-of-speech-or-freedom-of-politically-correct-speech-do-you-know-the-difference.html

No comments:

Post a Comment