Total Pageviews

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Supreme Court Votes To Allow Corporations The Right To Bribe Our Elected Government Officials

This is an absolute outrage!!! We can't allow this ruling to stay in effect. I am against corporate lobbyist to begin with, and now they have been granted free reign, by the Supreme Court, which will enable the corporations to pay huge amounts of money on ads for there chosen candidate.
I can't stand the fact that our country is already being controlled by big corporations. This is definitely the last straw for me. I am totally stunned that the supreme court has given these corporations more power than those people, who still think that their vote counts, where as now the corporations are considered to be super people, which means that they will be in a position, where they will be heard, before the non super people, who candidates are suppose to be representing.
The video that I chose discusses the reasons why the Supreme Courts decision was a very bad decision. One that will hurt the American people in the long run.



I also included a link to another take on the Supreme Courts decision, just in case you would like to read, what other people are saying about it.

http://dprogram.net/2010/01/23/our-supreme-court-has-lost-its-mind/


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog... I have added you to my blogroll...

    Tom

    ReplyDelete