Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Could the human race be a product of an alien genetic experiment?

First of all, before I start writing about this subject, I would like to say, that I have never totally believed in the alien theory, but despite that, I try to keep an open mind, for the most part, when it comes to, whether or not, they could actually exist, so when I recently came across an interview with an alien on the net, I approached it with an open mind, but I was also skeptical, at the same time.
Here is a link to the alien interview.
http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_lacerta_files.htm

I encourage you to leave a comment after you read the interview, to let me know, whether you are appalled by this idea, or not. I would like to know, why you would feel either way about it.
I also found a video of interest, which I have to admit, made me think about a 'what if' scenario.
If you have actually, read the whole bible, you would already know that there is mention of aliens (genesis) in it, but what you may not realize, is that there are a lot of missing pages, so we are only getting parts of the bible story, which more or less excluded almost all of the aliens. This decision to leave certain things out of the bible, was made by kings, who were in power at that time.
The problem with the bible being tampered with, and that it is only telling us part of the truth, is that without the whole bible story, we aren't able to learn the whole truth, about our existence. So, my question is," how can anyone believe in a bible, that has been purposely manipulated, so that we wouldn't find out about other life forms, who lived on this planet before humans, and possibly helped to create the human race.
Don't misunderstand me, when it comes to my beliefs. I would like to believe that we were created by a god, who lives in a place called heaven, but at this time, I can not. Now, with that said, it doesn't necessarily mean that I believe we came from an alien genetic experiment either, so you can see where this would be causing a conflict in my brain. I am a good souled person, who is considered to be a nice person, who cares about other people. (Not a devil worshiper, by no means).
Not to take this blog to far, but there are rumors going around on the web, that the next false flag, will be an alien invasion.

WE COME IN PEACE..... DON'T SHOOT ..... TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

We shall see, we shall see.........

2 comments:

  1. you might be interested in this 'Alien Interview' also. http://alieninterview.org/ (here for pdf: http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/uploads/Alien_Interview.pdf) Lacerta's interview matches up with a lot of things said in this book, and makes much more sense to me now having read both accounts. Another document you'll find interesting is the 'Blue Planet Project'. http://www.metatech.org/blue_planet_project_alien_research.html
    I've read all 3 sources and these stories piece together our history and the truth of where we come from and what goes on in the world that we don't see.
    It's up to you to believe these stories or not, but they all have much familiar truths in them, although far-fetched. Listen to your heart and not what you were conditioned to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See: http://staff.ee.sun.ac.za/hgibson/docs/pdf/reality

    ReplyDelete