Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Bottled Water Scam

If you are one of those people, who doesn't mind paying for bottled water, because you think that it is healthier for you than your own tap water, then you should definitely keep reading this blog.

I live in a city, and my tap water comes from the city water treatment plant. The water has been tested. It has trace amounts of prescription drugs among other things, you wouldn't expect to be in your tap water.


You are probably thinking at this point, why would anyone want to drink their own tap water if that stuff is in it? Well, many do, because they already know bottled water isn't any safer. I, for one, refuse to buy bottled water, because I have always been a skeptic about where that water actually comes from.

I can tell you now that I was right to be skeptical, because after the testing of all bottled waters, very few come from a free running spring. Most of them, in fact, comes from the same place that city water comes from, which is from a water treatment plant, and what I mean by treatment is that they treat the water with chemicals, which were found to be in most of the bottled waters, when tested.

This is a link that I found to be very interesting, since bottled water has been on the market for quite some time.http://www.nytimes.com/gwire/2009/07/09/09greenwire-fewer-regulations-for-bottled-water-than-tap-g-33331.html


The video that I have included is an eye opener, indeed. Watch with caution, because I know that you will be shocked about, what you will see

 and hear.   

No comments:

Post a Comment