Total Pageviews

Friday, December 21, 2007

Getting Older

There are many things that I have been experiencing with getting older ...

When I was at least 10 years younger it seems like I had more health problems to deal with. I lived in a different place with a lot of stressed out people ...Some of them more stressed than others ...

I no longer need to deal with stress as I had to when I lived up north ... I no longer need to deal with cold, snowy, icy winters ... I am eating a healthier diet compared to what I was eating 3 years ago ...

Exercising is a daily thing for me now ... I choose to walk or ride a bike instead of driving because I am a believer of climate change ... I use that term because It means that man is helping to change the climate ... but not to get off of the original subject, not driving has enabled me to get my body into better shape :)

No comments:

Post a Comment