Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Spiritual Alignment Or The Meaning Of Life

Eventually there comes a time in a persons life when they will begin to feel like they should be feeling happier than how they have been actually feeling inside for many years.

What could it be that is making a person feel like this? Could it be because there has been something missing from a person's life that they are not yet aware of?  A Stressful life, which most of us have, is part of the problem. The other part of the problem is that most people haven't become Spiritually aligned and are winging it on there own, without any type of spiritual guidance.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if every person could live a stress free life? What if it could be achieved by becoming more spiritually aligned with the life force, which has been with us, since the beginning of time?

I personally have been changing everyday since I began my own spiritual alignment. In all honesty it is a constant learning experience for me, especially since I had began as a person who didn't believe in anything spiritual.

As I continue my spiritual journey I am better able to see things from a  ^ higher ^ perspective simply because I have discovered that it is all about pursuing more personal time within your own spiritual connection, which then will blossom into a personal relationship.

Personal relationships are very important for our souls to grow toward a better self.  Whenever you are around someone who seems to be more stressed out than you are, whether it be your spouse, boss, fellow employee, relative, friend, neighbor, or a homeless person, you will be better served if you can put yourself in their shoes, for just one moment in time.

We should never put ourselves higher above the least of us, or to diminish ourselves for the ones who have the most.  We are not meant to be like that. If we can not find common ground with our fellow man then what have we to do with anything that doesn't really know what you are achieving if you have never acknowledged those who are lost in the wilderness.

We are here to work together to help to make the world become a better place where no one never needs to be hungry, alone, rejected, scoffed at, thrown to the wind, or forgotten about.

Who so ever shall become like a rock, who can stand tall among men and take the walk toward a better place where no more wicked is felt in their hearts, will be the new teachers for those who are in need of compassion.

Salvation is available to all who want to receive it. Let not another day go by, without becoming aware that you are all loved by your lord and creator.

If you are like I was, and still believe in nothing, then I need to ask you from my heart. "What Are You Afraid Of?  If you aren't afraid, then What Is Holding You Back?  Don't You Want To Be Finally Happy And Stress Free And Live In A Peaceful World?"

As for myself, I am continuing forward with my spiritual journey. I would rather be prepared for what I believe will be happening within our life time in just a short while, (for no one knows the day or the hour, but our Creator) when our Lord and Savior will return to call us out for not believing that we could have a personal relationship with him.

I am including 4 videos for you to view.



                                        








I am also including 4 links for you to check out.
  
http://www.heartdwellers.org/

http://home.earthlink.net/~mysticalrose/sonship.html 

http://somehelpful.info/Prophecy/Signs.html

http://www.remnantofgod.org/getready.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment