Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Are We Connected to The Universe? Spoken From My Heart

When I start searching for a topic I become a part of an interesting journey toward information that I wouldn't have been privy to, when I was a young adult.  

Even though I am ecstatic about learning something cool to write about, via the web, there is a downside to the web for many others, which I felt should be the topic of discussion at the dinner table.

I hope that you will find this topic to be important enough for you to continue reading, especially if you have young children who can't seem to live without their IPhone or a 7" Tablet. 

I need to add that I was appalled when I recently saw a commercial where there was a toddler with the 'new' IPhone. He was mad because he didn't like the upgrade. Can someone give me a WHAT? WHAT? Aren't cell phones suppose to be dangerous for young children to use?

The internet is used for many educational things, but it is also used for making someone's EGO climb to new heights just because they can reach up to a million people just by tweeting and getting tweeted back on twitter, or by joining Forum sites to pretend that they are smarter than everyone else who also go there to do the same thing, or by making a video about themselves that suddenly goes viral because people on the web came across it while looking for other videos, and they then share it with their friends on Face book, and so on and so forth.

The next generation is already popular on Face book, there are even young kids on it, which I know for a fact is being allowed by our grown up children, who now have families of their own.

If that isn't disturbing enough, Face book has recently been proven to be used by Gov't  agencies as a means to take people to be interogated simply because they had a dislike for someone or something, or for speaking out against some type of new restriction that may have been put upon them that they felt was not neccessary.

The really sad thing is that our kids and their kids just shrug their shoulders and say, "Why should I care if they see what I put on my Face book page, or what I am tweeting about? I have nothing to hide." And I am like "Wow, they really don't get it do they?"  Sad ... So Sad.

With all of our youth and future generations being content with being the most popular person in their face book circle of friends ( and strangers) they will not be concerned, when they reach an age of true maturity and they are not allowed to speak their minds ( we are now at the 3/4 mark as I am writing this) because they were deeply immersed in the newest technological insta EGO booster gadget to realize that the last of their freedom had already been denied, while they were tweeting about their day.

The sad thing is that because they do not bother to take notice of things that are happening in the world around them, outside of their electronic gadget,  they are unknowingly allowing their futures to become boxed into a corner, no freedom to think, speak, or to assemble peaceably. 

If this generation continues to stay on a path toward electronic egomania and live in a fantasy type world then the World will be destined to follow a dismal path.

But there is still hope ...

My research journey took me to a place that will give you all a sense of being part of the bigger picture and to give you a peaceful feeling just knowing that we are certainly more than just a materialistic Egotistical society. 

When we finally realize that we are meant to use our hearts and minds toward protecting our Planet Earth (yes I said OUR Planet), from the total destruction of its life giving substances there is no longer a reason to let our inflated EGOs control our decisions.

I give a shout out to all who want more for their children than to be attached to some electronic device. I encourage you to let your children be more concerned with nature and how we all can save our Planet, so that future generations will be able to survive.

The Universe is a wonder in itself, but so are we. If we compare what we are made of to what the Universe is made of the comparisons are astronomical to say the least  :)

I am including two videos for you to view which I hope that you will share with your family, so that they can also feel more connected to the Universe. 

There are words for you to read that are typed behind the ad in the beginning of this video. You know what to do  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment