Total Pageviews

Friday, August 24, 2012

Could The Extreme Weather Changes Be Connected To Geo-Engineering Programs?

I felt the need to write about this topic because I remember a time when the weather seemed more normal and predictable.

I became somewhat curious as to what may be causing the weather of today to become more and more unpredictable.

The fact that there have been very noticeable extreme weather changes happening all around the world with higher or very low temperatures becoming record breakers several times should be reason enough for anyone to question what is causing these extreme changes to the weather patterns.

While I was doing my research for this topic I came across information that I found to be very eye opening. The information has to do with Geo-Engineering programs.

For those of you who aren't familiar with what Geo-Engineering is I am including a link for you to check out at the end of this article.

According to the results of  those who have been investigating the extreme weather changes Geo-Engineering is what is behind it. The reason for this is because the chemicals that are being sprayed into the atmosphere contain Aluminum, Barium, and Stanchions, which are used for the purpose of cooling the Earth by way of blocking the Sun's rays.

Even though that sounds like a good idea, there are risks that should be investigated to the point as to how much life on Earth would be affected health wise.

I am including two videos for you to view.




I am also including four links for you to check out.




http://www.thecorridorli.com/blog/2011/12/the-chemtrail-trials-geoengineering-is-climate-change-intentional/

No comments:

Post a Comment