Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Why Should We Not Eat Or Drink Anything That Has Flavor Enhancers In Its Ingredients?

Before I begin with this topic I need to say that I haven't allowed myself to eat processed foods for several years because my significant other has many food allergies.

I have to admit that when I first came across this information I was feeling very skeptical because it was information that totally grossed me out, and seemed totally unbelievable, which then caused me to think that I am very glad I made the decision to jump off that band wagon, seemingly in the nick of time.

*WARNING* The information that is presented in these videos will be very disturbing for those who choose to view them. This information has the potential to change the way that you purchase your  groceries in the future.

My advice to you is that you should never buy groceries without reading the ingredients labels. Your health depends on it.

I am including five videos for you to view.






I am also including two links for you to check out.


http://www.rense.com/general89/msg.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment