Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Two Souls Coming Together As One

I have recently come across information that seems a bit out there, well actually to most it will seem like more than just a bit our there, but to me I see it as something totally different than what is being presented.

First I need to say that I am someone who likes to look beyond the obvious or popular belief to find my own answers when it comes to strange and unusual things happening to people.

The word possession comes to mind when I think about someone's soul being taken over by an outside source. Another thought which also comes to mind is that there is possibly a mind control device that has been in existence for several years which can be used to change someones personality, like that person is experiencing a split personality.

Perhaps this topic is mind blowing to you because you are not very familiar with it, but fear not, because there will be more answers available to you as you begin your own research into this topic.

Learning more about walk-ins and your own reason for existence will help to give you more clarification, so that when you begin to witness stranger than fiction events unfolding before your eyes, you will be able to embrace and handle these changes with less fear.

I am including nine videos for you to view.










I am also including three links for you to check out.



http://spiritualdove.com/what_are_walk_ins_.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment