Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

Say No To Corporate Owned Main Stream Media

Due to recent revelations by many people, who had been trying to find news coverage about the Occupy Wall Street protests, there has become a movement to not watch Corporate main stream media (msm), and to instead find alternative news sources on the internet.

During my research for finding REAL news stories, I came upon three sources which I highly recommend, to all of my readers.

I urge you to shop and compare, for yourself. You can start by comparing what the Corporate owned msm is broadcasting on TV to what the alternative news sources are reporting via videos and alternative internet news radio stations.

These first two videos are from a person who knows that the Corporate owned msm reports the news that their billionaire boss allows them to report. I call that 'Fluff news'.

When I watched the first video I finally felt like I was watching the Real news.





You can also find news radio on Winamp or at this link.

http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

This is a link to an alternative news site which also has an internet news radio station that you can listen to.

http://www.npr.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment