Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why Is There Arsenic In My Chicken?

Recently I came across information that the chicken I have been buying at the grocery store has traces of Arsenic in it.

My question is, "Isn't Arsenic some kind of poison?" And the answer would be, "Yes it is!!!"

I was then shocked when I found out where the Arsenic is coming from. It is in the chicken feed and the Arsenic comes from a pharmaceutical company named
Pfizer.

This news became even further disturbing (hard to believe, I know), it's the fact that Arsenic shows up in our blood stream after we eat chicken.

I am seriously thinking about boycotting chicken until something gets done about the Arsenic chicken feed. What are your thoughts about a boycott? Feel free to leave a comment.

I am including two videos for you to view.





I am also including two links for you to check out.

http://motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2011/06/arsenic-chicken-fda-roxarsone-pfizer

http://blogs.plos.org/speakeasyscience/2011/06/10/playing-chicken-with-arsenic/

No comments:

Post a Comment