Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Corporate Lobbying Should Be Made illegal

I felt compelled to write about this topic, because it is definitely an important topic, which affects how we live and breathe. The reason that I believe that corporate lobbying should be made illegal, is because I recently came across some disturbing information, which pertained to this very topic.
I included the link to this information for you, so that you could, also check it out.

http://current.com/1h6c64c


I think that you will agree with how outrageous the money amounts are, which makes the American people, seem a lot less important, when it comes to passing legislation, which has to do with our health and well being.
The video, which I included, is about government lobbyists, and includes information, which I believe you will find to be a real eye opener, if you weren't already made aware of it, before you viewed this video.



What are your thoughts about corporate lobbying?


No comments:

Post a Comment