Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

People Are Shortening Their Own Life Span

If you are a person, who needs to eat a lot of meat, and is a fan of fast food restuarants, then you should definitely read this.
Eating habits start, when we are children. Our parents decide on what types of food we can eat, and sometimes the food choices aren't totally healthy. I am guilty, as a parent, for letting my children eat fast food, just because they liked to get the kids meal with a prize. Without realizing it, I was teaching my children how to eat the wrong way.
Also, every weekend, when my children were growing up, we looked forward to eating a bigger than usual breakfast, which could consist of eggs, bacon, sausage links, pancakes, french toast, or homemade waffles.
Needless to say, both of my children are overweight adults (not obese), who are more than likely, still eating big unhealthy breakfasts, on the weekends. I realize now that, regardless of my ex-spouse's loathing of foods, which are considered healthier to eat, I should have fed my children more of the healthier foods.
With that said, I have had to change my eating habits, because my significant other, found out at the beginning of the year, that he has deadly food allergies, which were causing him to slowly starve to death, even though he was eating. We are eating more fruits, fresh vegetables, rice, salmon and shrimp. Occasionally we eat beef and chicken. We stopped eating anything with wheat or corn in it, including not drinking any juice with high fructose corn syrup in it.
I have included this link, which shows that the doctor in the video, which I included with this blog, is a legitimate doctor.
soundspeaceful.gaia.com/blog/2009/4/dr_michael_klaper_vegan_physician_and_author

Please take the time to watch this very important informational video. Viewer discretion advised. Graphic images.
As always, I encourage you to leave me your opinion about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment