Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

What If? ...... If This Info Is True Will You Be Spiritually Ready?

There are many questions that we are constantly looking for answers to, and sometimes there are many answers for one single question, but in some cases there ends up being no real answers, so then we are left with the feeling like there are too many loose ends dangling out there that we urgently need to tie together to form one big truth.

I am sure that many of you have already heard that there is a comet heading toward our Solar system that will eventually make its way around the Sun which will then cause the comet to cross the Earth's path a second time before it leaves our Solar system.

Although there is a good possibility that Comet ISON will become disintegrated when it orbits close to the Sun, which would mean that it won't be able to have another encounter with the Earth, but on the other hand, if Comet ISON does not disintegrate then we may have some thing to definitely be worried about.

With that said, I am including three videos for you to view about the arrival of Comet ISON.  I am also including two links for you to check out.







Links ......

http://www.space.com/19973-comet-ison.html

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/24apr_hubbleison/

The next thing that I would like to discuss has to do with the belief that Comet ISON is somehow connected to the return of Jesus Christ. Due to my own personal search for whether or not Christianity is plausible and credible I have been doing extensive research, which led me down many  paths of information. I had eventually come to the conclusion that things are not what they appear to be.

I have also found that many people are luke warm when it comes to whether or not they believe that God exists and also that Jesus Christ is our lord and savior because he was crucified and died for our sins. As for myself, I am feeling quite positive that a creator does exist and I also believe that there was a man who existed, who spread the word about Christianity and ended up dying because the power on Earth during that time belonged to Pharaohs and Kings.

Before I allow myself to become side tracked with this fascinating discussion I am including two videos for you to view. I am also including two links for you to check out. 





Links ......

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2013/January22/225.html#.UawF65xYjL6

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/comet-ison-nibiru.htm

I hope everyone will be safe and that many of you will find peace within your heart,  and even if we are here on Earth for only a short while, we are destined to meet again in another dimension where there is no fear or pain. A place where only love prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment