Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Traveling Backward In Time Through My Mind

What is Time Travel?

Why can't I go back in time to change mistakes that I made, and to stop bad things from happening to me?

When will someone figure out how to travel backwards in time, so that I can change these things?

Do you know a time in your life that you would choose to go backward in time to in order to change any of the life choices that you made, providing that it isn't to disrupt any chance of you being born in the future, when and if someone finally does figure out how to travel backwards in time?

I know the things that I would like to change for myself. Do you have anything in your past that you feel would change your life in a positive way if you had the ability to change it?

First, I would find my younger self (not too young though), and I would try to encourage myself to become less shy and to be more out going.

Second, I would warn myself to choose my friends more wisely.

Third, I would try to encourage myself toward taking Education more seriously, and I would also tell my younger self to not be afraid to ask my teachers for extra help, so that I wouldn't end up falling behind in the learning process, during my high school years.

Fourth, I would tell my younger self that I would be better off if I would ask my maternal grandmother if I could live with her, instead of living in a home with a psychologically damaged mother, which was caused by my father leaving her when I was very young.

Fifth, I would tell my younger adult self that I should educate myself enough to understand that any sexual activity can and will result in an unplanned teenage pregnancy.

And finally the sixth thing that I would do is tell my younger self that my true soul mate would hitch hike to meet me in person, shortly after I turned eighteen,
and that I should not be afraid to tell him that I had fallen in love with him, during the time that we had been pen pals, since the age of eleven.

Now that I have finally lived half of my life, providing that I live until my 100th birthday , I realize that my hope for the chance to travel backward in time may never be discovered in my life time, but with that said, I will still keep hoping for that chance, but since I am very happy with my current life, because I was eventually reunited with my true soul mate, I am not as obsessed with traveling backward in time, as much as I was before my true soul mate found me again.

As I continue to grow older I am starting to rise above the mistakes that I made when I was too young to know any better, which were decided upon partially because of a lack of parental supervision, that began after the age of twelve. On the brighter side, it helped me to be a better mother to my own two children, because I was more aware of the dangerous situations that my children might find themselves in the middle of, at any given moment, during their teenage years.

On a final note, as it stands now, I can only travel backward in time through my mind, and because I can do this I find that I am having less and less regrets for the things that I can not change in my past.

I have also discovered that when a level of maturity is finally reached, which I feel that I have almost fully achieved, a person actually does experience a wiser out look on life, which I find to be very cool.

I am including one video for you to view.



I am also including one link for you to check out, which seems to give a person more hope for a chance to someday be able to travel backward in time.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-03-large-hadron-collider-world-machine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment